Edit this page
Modify this page
Edit this string
         
You are here: Home >Health >Articles >
Grand Deception in Virus and Disease Research

 

Public health officials usually fail to announce their reasons for claiming a particular virus causes a particular disease; they make those claims in an arbitrary authoritarian fashion.

In this article, two vital steps in the process of proving a virus causes a disease are being described. There are more steps, but these two will highlight a gaping problem.

The information is put in a Q&A (question and answer) format:

Q: Let’s say researchers are claiming there is a new outbreak of a disease, or there is a disease they’ve never seen before. What’s their first step?

A: Most of the time, they assume a virus is the cause, rather than a pesticide or a medical drug. They jump in and start looking for a virus.

Q: And when they find a virus?

A: Assuming they really do find one, they then look for correlation.

Q: What does that mean?

A: Let’s say they claim they’ve discovered 600 cases of the disease. They try to find the same virus in all those people. Because, if you say a virus causes a particular disease, you have to show that virus is present in all known cases of the disease – or an overwhelming percentage of cases, at the very least.

Q: That would be proof…

A: That would be one step of proof.

Q: Suppose, in these 600 cases, they can find the same virus in a hundred cases. Isn’t that pretty significant?

A: No. It isn’t. It means you couldn’t find the virus in 500 cases. And if that’s true, there is no reason to assume you have the right virus. In fact, it’s very strong evidence you don’t have the virus that’s causing the disease. It’s a compelling reason to go back to the drawing board. You say, “Well, we were wrong about that virus, let’s look for a different one”.

Q: All right. What if you do find the virus in 583 cases out of 600? Then what do you do?

A: You have to understand that the mere presence of the virus in all those cases isn’t proof it’s causing disease. Lots of people walk around with the same virus in their bodies, but that virus isn’t causing them to get sick. You have to go further.

Q: Meaning?

A: Well, the next step would be finding that the 583 cases have a whole lot of the same virus in their bodies. A great quantity of virus. Not merely a trace. Not merely a little bit.

Q: Why?

A: Because cells in the body are reproducing all the time. If the amount of virus in the body is only infecting a tiny fraction of a particular type of cell, the virus isn’t going to cause a problem. The body is going to produce gigantic numbers of fresh uninfected cells every day.

Q: Do researchers carry out this kind of investigation? Do they assess how much virus is in a person’s body?

A: There are many situations where they don’t. For example, with the Zika virus, there is no evidence researchers examined many, many cases to see how much Zika was present.

Q: Why didn’t they?

A: We’d have to ask them. Perhaps they started to do that, and found there was only a tiny bit of Zika in the babies they examined, and they didn’t want to publicize the fact. They just wanted to assume Zika was the causes of babies being born with small heads and brain damage. But assuming isn’t proving.

Q: That would be a major gap in research.

A: Yes.

Q: What method is used to decide how much virus is in a person’s body?

A: There are several methods. For example, the PCR test.

Q: What’s that?

A: With the PCR, you take a tiny, tiny sample of tissue from a patient. It’s so small you can’t observe it directly. You assume, you hope, you think this sample is a fragment of a virus. Now you amplify that fragment many times, until you can observe it, until you can (hopefully) identify it as the virus you claim is causing the disease…

Q: But that test wouldn’t tell you how much virus is in the person’s body.

A: Many researchers believe the PCR allows you to infer how much virus is in a person’s body. There is no convincing evidence they can make such an inference. But also – you have to ask yourself, why did they do the PCR test in the first place? And the answer is: they couldn’t find, by more direct methods, any virus! If they had been able to, they wouldn’t have done the PCR. In other words, there was no reason to believe the patient had enough virus in his body to make him sick.

Q: Again, it seems there is a gaping hole in the research.

A: Indeed. But that doesn’t stop scientists from claiming they’ve found the virus that is causing a disease. We cite two examples. In 2009, the CDC was embarrassed to learn that the overwhelming percentage of tests on Swine Flu patients were coming back from labs with no trace of Swine Flu virus or any other flu virus. And in 2003, in Canada, more and more SARS patients were showing no trace of the SARS virus.

Q: They would be enormous scandals.

A: They should have been enormous scandals, but the news was suppressed and buried.

Q: These people who were labelled with SARS and Swine Flu – what was really making these people sick?

A: There could have been a variety of causes. Don’t assume all so-called SARS or Swine Flu patients were sick for the same reason. The symptoms of these two illnesses were vague enough and general enough to have stemmed from a variety of causes. Since that’s the case, there was no reason to use the SARS and Swine Flu labels in the first place.

Q: The labels were a deception.

A: Yes. The labels group people together when there is no compelling reason to do so. But when you do group people together with a disease label, you can sell drugs and vaccines designed to treat the “label”.

 

yogaesoteric
December 20, 2017
 
 
 

Articles published recently

> 24 SeptemberFlu vaccine found to be completely ineffective because of how it is made, new study finds

> 24 September6 Health Benefits of Cinnamon And Honey

> 24 SeptemberFasting is the new frontier in longevity research

> 24 SeptemberToxic Exposure: Chemicals are in Our Water, Food, Air and Furniture

> 23 SeptemberHow Technology Fatigues The Brain & What We Can Do About It

> 23 SeptemberHomemade probiotic toothpaste

> 23 September8 Reasons To Add Lime Juice To Your Water

> 23 SeptemberWhich gives you cancer sooner: Cigarettes or deli meats? New research reveals they’re both Class 1-A carcinogens

> 22 SeptemberMen can boost brain health and enhance performance with ginkgo

> 22 SeptemberHow to create a healthy (low-EMF) home

> 22 September21 Signs Parasites Are Living In Your Body – Use These Medicinal Plants to Help Kill Them

> 21 September31 Super Foods That Burn Fat and Help You Lose Weight (2)

> 21 SeptemberSleep Your Way to Better Health: Three Little-Known Sleep Hacks for Deep Rejuvenation and Rest

> 21 SeptemberPollution and stress at home combine to spur more hyperactivity

> 20 SeptemberThis Tea Contains 100 Times More Cancer-Fighting Antioxidants than Any Other

> 20 SeptemberWellness Encyclopedia: The Benefits of Raw Honey

> 19 SeptemberAncient Chinese Ink Could Hold a Surprising New Way to Kill Cancer Cells

> 19 SeptemberNow Is the Time to Prep Your Immune System for winter

> 18 SeptemberThis Is What Happens When You Stop Eating Bread

> 18 SeptemberThe 5 Main Cultural Influences Controlling Your Subconscious Mind

> 18 September3 Plant Remedies For Anxiety

> 17 SeptemberHow to Bring More Joy into Your Life and Why This is Paramount to Longevity

> 17 SeptemberWhat’s Happening In The Brains of Autistic Children, According To The ‘Edgar Cayce of our Time’

> 17 September9 Health Benefits Of Hibiscus

> 17 SeptemberThe Documentary That Major Health & Food Corporations Don’t Want You To See

> 16 SeptemberThe Powerful Lemon-Ginger Juice That Helps Eliminate Uric Acid Crystalization and Prevents Gout

> 16 SeptemberHow TV Affects Your Brain Chemistry For The Worst

> 15 SeptemberThis Is What Happens To Your Body 10 Hours After Applying The Nail Polish!

> 15 SeptemberVitamin C found to sharply reduce cardiovascular mortality in latest study

> 14 SeptemberThe awesome connection between our brain chemistry and human behavior

> 13 September31 Super Foods That Burn Fat and Help You Lose Weight (1)

> 13 SeptemberGive Love Not Tech: No ‘Safe’ Level of Cell Phone or Wireless (WiFi) Radiation…

> 12 SeptemberStudy: lauric acid from coconut oil inhibits cancer cell growth without affecting healthy cells

> 12 SeptemberShifting Timelines: Implanted Thoughts and Mind Control Implants (2)

> 11 SeptemberUncovering Why Playing a Musical Instrument Can Protect Brain Health