As part of the International Yoga Congress "God gives us signs...", which is hosted by the MISA Yoga School in Bucharest from the 13th -17th October 2010, there will be a contest for Promoting the Spiritual Values.
Images from The Contest for Promoting the Spiritual Millenary Values of YOGA , from the
YOGA Congress and The Planetary Millenary Wisdom , organized by MISA ® in 2008
photo: Costica Cojocaru
We invite you to such a contest which is full of love, fraternity and spiritual aspiration.
a) HATHA YOGA contest:
• 3 ASANA-s will be checked for the correctitude of the execution, proper focus of the mind and the transformation of the inner state according to the effects produced by the asanas in the microcosm of the practitioner. The results will be measured from 1-70, the best will be marked 70 points.
The asanas are:
• 3 ASANA-s will be performed correctly for as long time as possible, proving thus a genuine practice in Hatha Yoga. The best time will be marked 70, second best will be marked 46 and 3rd best will be marked 23.
The asanas are:
[In 2008 the best execution time for CHAKRASANA was 20 minutes, 17 seconds (Kotuckova Eva, Cehia); the longest execution time for VRISHIKASANA was 4 minutes, 55 seconds (Cotora Adrian, Bucureşti) and for MAYURASANA 3 minutes (Pistis Zadoff, Israel).]
b) Subtle perception contest:
• The participants have to perceive correctly the state which will be manifested as a subtle energetic field in the contest, using a musical background. There will be 3 tests of 10 minutes and the participants will have to choose the state perceived out of the 10 fallowing states: courage, compassion, love, innocence, spiritual aspiration, enthusiasm, happiness, humbleness, self confidence, creative intelligence.
• Perceiving correctly will give 70 points. Maximum points to be gained in this contest is 210.
c) Intelligence contest:
• The participants have to answer correctly at 3 intelligent questions. Each of them will be marked 70 points. Maximum points to be gained in this contest is 210.
• The winner of The Contest for Promoting the Spiritual Values will be the one accumulating the biggest amount of points.
• The rewards for the best yogis are:
- First Prize: 750 euro plus many other gifts and a well deserved 30 days vacation in Costinesti - free lodging and meals at the yogi villa;
- Second Prize: 500 euro plus many other gifts and a well deserved 14 days vacation in Costinesti - free lodging and meals at the yogi villa;
- Third Prize: 250 euro plus many other gifts and a well deserved 7 days vacation in Costinesti - free lodging and meals at the yogi villa;
- 10 mentions of 100 euro each.
Here's what Pavel Ion, the winner of the contest from 2008 confessed to us: "The secret is to practice!"
16th of September 2010