LiveOnlineYoga Events in the Fall of 2014
LiveOnlineYoga Events in the Fall of 2014
LiveOnlineYoga offers the most comprehensive live classes on Integral Yoga for novices and yoga practitioners, Live Online Karma Yoga, Tantra Yoga and FREE webinars on yoga, health and spiritual traditions. Stay in touch with the LiveOnlineYoga news and events by joining our mailing list today!
| Dear Guest, |
Please be our guest at this season's new series of events (webinars, courses and celebrations) from LiveOnlineYoga that are being offered FREE of charge.Our events can help you achieve your goals. The number of seats is limited.
*One FREE Live Interactive Webinar about Integral Yoga
1. The Opening Festivity for the 2014-2015 LiveOnlineYoga Courses is an interactive presentation on Integral Yoga and gives you the opportunity to practice yoga in the privacy of your own surroundings and in unison with others worldwide. On this special occasion you will have the opportunity to enroll in two FREE LiveOnlineYoga classes, during the fall, so you can sample from the beginning a full year's yoga class module, taught intensively once per week. 2. The Opening Class for the 2014-2015 LiveOnlineShakti Groups
is a special Tantra online meeting for the ladies who want to rejoice in their femininity together, with other women around the globe where you will be able to positively explore the cultural diversities in a private and warm environment online and live. On this wonderful occasion you will be able to enroll in a series of weekly LiveOnlineShakti classes that are being offered FREE of charge, for three consecutive months!*
Below you can find more information on our entire series of online activities starting in the fall of 2014.
Virginia Marginean, MD
Founder of LiveOnlineYoga
| | The Opening Festivity for the 2014 - 2015 LiveOnlineYoga Courses
A FREE Live Webinar on Integral Yoga
This interesting online event is being offered annually due to the high demand for our method of teaching yoga. The online course was originally designed for people who could not attend the on-site classes of our highly acclaimed international and intercontinental yoga school. The agenda for this festivity contains new topics:
- a presentation of the most comprehensive style of yoga, Integral Yoga with an emphasis on the concept of leaning into yoga as a lifestyle and with an introduction to the natural yoga methods of prevention and the alleviation of diseases, improvement of the quality of life and longevity;
- practical experimentation with deep states of relaxation and meditation in immediate and effective applications on the concept of leaning into yoga as a lifestyle;
- the benefits of LiveOnlineYoga study and practice under the watchful eye of an experienced teacher
- and much more.
Sunday, 5 Oct, 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM GMT / 10:00 PM- 1:00 PM PDT Cost: FREE
| | The Opening Class for the 2014 - 2015 LiveOnlineShakti Groups
A FREE Live Webinar on Tantra for Modern Women
In its 4th Edition, this event is offered annually to help women worldwide become conscious of the treasures they are endowed with, in order for them to live a happily fulfilled life and also discover their role for
making the world a warm, harmonious, beautiful, peaceful and nurturing place.
The Tantric concept of a SHAKTI, the energy principle of the universe, the creative force that gives birth, nourishes and supports life has a fundamental feminine nature and it is present in an active or dormant form in every woman. The awakening of the state of a SHAKTI represents a spiritual path of blissful experiences in which the woman elevates from her daily condition to the cosmic one of a goddess.
The LiveOnlineShakti groups offer a coherent synthesis of natural methods for the elevation of femininity, rejuvenation and body shaping that combine authentic traditions such as Tantra, Ayurveda, Yoga, astrology and alchemy with modern discoveries from psychology, medicine and physics. In the relaxed, private and playful atmosphere of the LiveOnlineShakti meetings the feminine soul thrives and unfolds in refined artistic expressions, creative solutions to daily or long term challenges and ecstatic experiences of cosmic consciousness.
Sunday, 12 Oct, 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM GMT / 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM PDT Cost: FREE
The 4th Edition of
The International Yoga Congress
4-7 Dec 2014
After three successful editions held in Bucharest, the 4th edition of the International Yoga and Alternative Occidental and Oriental Therapies Congress is organized by the largest yoga school of Europe in the medieval city of Brasov, for the first time. Drawn by the tantalizing theme of this bi-annual event - "Peak Spiritual Experiences in Yoga and Tantra Practice" - many yoga schools from America and Europe announced their participation in the lectures, workshops and yoga contest.
I n this event you will find out about:
1. Extraordinary results in the perseverance Integral Yoga (Hatha Yoga, Karma Yoga, Raja Yoga etc) and Tantra practices as well as deep yogi meditations;
2. Exceptional spiritual experiences regarding:
- The awakening of the fundamental energy KUNDALINI SHAKTI,
- Revealing of the Supreme Immortal Self, ATMAN
- Divine ecstasy SAMADHI
- Amazing discoveries through the transmutation and sublimation of the sexual potential in the practice of the sexual continence BRAHMACHARYA.
3. Connections between science and spirituality
4. How to apply the Oriental and Occidental alternative therapies on a daily basis.
| Event Info |
4- 7 Dec 2014, Brasov, Romania
Find Out More
The 5th Edition of
"The LiveOnline Archangels Week - Eight FREE Live Webinars"
26 Oct - 2 Nov 2014
Join us on an amazing week together with our special guests for learning from the archangels example the detached, effective and divinely integrated method of action in the spirit of the KARMA YOGA system. God's angels of light are present in different spiritual traditions and they bear various names, images and attributes yet their unconditional help for mankind is universal. This year a major theme in this international event is the presence of angels in different communities and spiritual traditions.
Founder of the System We Teach
The teachings offered through LiveOnlineYoga are rooted in the largest yoga school in Europe, having its headquarters in Bucharest, Romania and founded by the famous Yoga Teacher, Gregorian Bivolaru on the tradition of MAHA SIDDHA YOGA - "the yoga of the great paranormal power".
Thank you for your interest regarding the news from LiveOnlineYoga. Please feel free to send this newsletter to people that you know who may be interested in the courses, webinars and events offered by LiveOnlineYoga.More About Us
Articles published recently
News & Events