We offer you a healthy and effective suggestion for dieting for stomach fat. It is very good due to the fact that this solution does not contain many calories. We are talking about a shake which is made with four fantastic ingredients that are fresh. All you have to do is take some cucumbers, ginger, mint, and lemon. Your stomach will disappear in no time. Before we present you the recipe, we will tell you all about the benefits these ingredients offer.
The lemon contains a lot of vitamins, especially vitamin C in a high percentage, which is the same for all citrus fruits. Lemons also contain vitamins B and B1. Additionally, they offer crucial minerals like potassium, magnesium, and calcium. These are great for optimal body functioning.
The lemon offers the following benefits:
- Assists injury recovery;
- Manages blood sugar levels;
- Precepts renal stones;
- Intensifies the immune system;
- It’s bactericidal;
- Assists in the elimination of harmful toxins;
- Fortifies the tonicity;
- The lemon is very important for organic medicine due to the fact that it can help with the therapy for common colds, pneumonia, bronchitis, breathing difficulties, flu and much more.
Due to its specific taste, the ginger is used as a spice, together with other components. However, in Chinese medicine, it is used as the main ingredient for treating many diseases. Also, it is one of those foods which have increased anti-inflammatory qualities. Its contents include vitamins, minerals, important oils, amino acids, and antioxidants.
The ginger can treat illnesses like:
- Heart disease: encourages blood circulation;
- Breathing issues;
- Common colds and flu;
- Digestive issues;
- Menstrual signs;
- Sexual immortality;
The mint can be used for a lot of things due to its natural medicinal properties. It can offer healing advantages like:
- It is good for the gastrointestinal system. Also, dealing with spasms and getting rid of the gas before swelling. Plus, you can use it as an analgesic. It will help to correct the digestion;
- Due to its antiseptic properties, it can aid in dealing with pores and skin problems like eczemas;
- Fights insomnia and enhances sleep quality;
- Battles stress;
-If taken through infusions it can be a muscle relaxant;
-Enhances blood circulation.
The cucumber is generally 96% water, thus it does not bring a lot of calories with its consumption. It is perfect for a low-calorie diet plan and to fight obesity as well.
The cucumber can offer the following advantages:
- It can shield the actual stomach walls;
- Reforms the mucus of the digestive tract;
- It is an organic laxative: it helps in cleaning the intestinal tract;
- Manages uric acid levels;
- Assists with preservation of fluids and gets rid of harmful toxins through the urine;
- Stimulates the detoxing of the system.
Cucumber, Mint and Ginger Lemonade Recipe
- 2 liters of water;
- 1 moderate cucumber;
- 4 lemons;
- 1 ginger;
- 10 leaves mint peppermint.
The Method of Preparation:
First, slice the cucumber into thin slices. Then, slice the lemon in thin pieces and take out the plant seeds. When you do, add the remaining 3 lemons and put the cucumber, lemon juice and mint in the water. Blend it a little and let it cool for about 6 hours in the fridge. When these hours pass, it is ready for consumption. Enjoy.
This smoothie is a health bomb for the body, it is delicious and healthy and great for losing weight. It is also the best alternative for people who do not drink enough fluids daily.
June 13, 2018