The Bundy Bloodline: One of the Satanic Bloodlines that Rule the World (2)
Read the first part of the article
Who’s Who of the Bundys
• Eric Bundy – Placed in charge of the prisoner Howard Hughes by the Illuminati family of Onassis. More about this later.
• Eugene H. Bundy – lawyer, judge (1889-1896), vice president and then director at Central Trust & Savings Co., banking ties, director at Industrial Co., partner at Bundy & Jones, chairman executive of the Republican state central committee in 1898 and 1900, member of Knights of Pythias, Order of Red Men, Order of Elks.
• Frederick McGeorge Bundy – member of Skull & Bones (init. 1921), chairman of North Atlantic Fillet Council.
• Harriet Lowell Bundy – married Skull & Bones member Gasper d’Andelot Belin (init. 1939 with Harriet’s brother).
• Harvey Hollister Bundy (1888-1963) – member of Skull & Bones (init.1909), Special Assistant to Secretary of War Stimson (Skull & Bones), law clerk for Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, key Pentagon man on the Manhattan Project, seretary of U.S. Sugar Equalization Board, chairman of Panama Railway Co, (in the U.S.’s Canal Zone), chairman of Boston Personal Property Trust, director of Boston Five Cents Savings Bank, director of State Street and Union Trust Companies, director of New England Merchants, director of R.M. Bradiey Co. In 1952, he became the chairman of the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, chairman of Foreign Bondholders Protective Council, trustee and president of World Peace Foundation, chairman of Wellesly College, chairman of the New England Rhodes Scholarships Selection Committee, member of Century Assoc., among others. Unitarian.
• Harry W. Bundy – Mason, Satanist, and Chief Adept (9 degree) of SRICF.
• Harvey Hollister Bundy, Jr. – possibly initiated in one of the Yale Secret societies, banker.
• Katherine Lawrence Bundy – daughter of Harvey Hollister, Sr.
• McGeorge Bundy (1919- ) – member of MJ-12, Skull & Bones (init. 1940), C.F.R., President of Ford Foundation, member of Bilderberger, Special Assistant to Presidents Kennedy and Johnson on National Security Affairs, National Security Advisor.
• Robert Bundy – edited Images of the Future: The 21st Century & Beyond.
• William Putnam Bundy (1917-2000) – member of Skull & Bones (init. 1939), C.F.R, CIA (officially 1951-61, but as they say, “once CIA, always CIA”), long time editor of CFR’s Foreign Affairs, member of the Permanent Steering Committee of the Bilderbergers, Ass. Sec. of State, Far Eastern Affairs ’64-69, 1960 Staff Dir. of Presidential Commission on National Goals, Prof. MIT (1969-71), part of the law firm of Covington & Burling which represents many of the Illuminati elite in Washington, D.C.
Other Prominent Bundys Include…
• Charles Alan Bundy – foundation executive, manager of several companies, president of Springs Foundation, president of Close Foundation, China, of S.C. Parks, of Recreation and Tourism Comma., member of S.C. Coordinating Council for Econ. Dvel, of Rotary Club Pres., chairman of Meth. Church (1978-79).
• Charles H. Bundy – Secretary of Frost Foundation.
• Charles W. Bundy – Secretary of Cornelius Foundation.
• Edwin S. Bundy – business executive, Cornell Univ., Century Assoc.
• Hezekiah Sanford Bundy – Congressman, lawyer.
• Jonas Mills Bundy – founder and ed. in chief of NY Evening Mail (newspaper), close friend of Pres. Garfield, law degree from Harvard.
• Omar Bundy – West Pointer.
• General William Edgar Bundy – US. Attorney, So. Dist., trustee Ohio University, editor of some journals.
What Is So Powerful About The Bundys?
Most Americans would not recognize the Bundy family as a powerful elite family. However, during recent history two Bundy brothers held the key positions that controlled most of the information that was fed to U.S. Presidents during the Kennedy and Johnson administrations.
When Johnson took over after J.F. Kennedy was assassinated, McGeorge Bundy was in the key position as Nat. Sec. Advisor to determine what the President did and didn’t hear. His brother was in a key State Dept. position.
Both Bundy brothers were also fraternal brothers of the Illuminati Order of the Skull & Bones.
Interestingly, Jonas Mills Bundy (1835-1891) was a key advisor to President Grant, President Garfield, and President Chester A. Arthur.
McGeorge Bundy and his brother William P. Bundy have held important CFR and important Bilderberger positions.
This in itself makes it clear that the position and power of these two men is extensive. McGeorge Bundy sat on MJ-12, which is the council of wise men that rules the United States. United States has been the most powerful nation overall on the earth, so without a doubt McGeorge has had both great public-known and great secret power.
McGeorge Bundy and William P. Bundy
The three most prominent Bundys to write about are Harvey Hollister Bundy, Sr., William P. Bundy, and McGeorge Bundy.
We will now take a look at these three along with Eric Bundy, who was given a key position in a sinister plot to steal all wealth and power of Howard Hughes, and Harry W. Bundy, who was a chief adept of one branch of the Illuminati.
Harvey Hollister Bundy Sr.
His grandfather was a lawyer and a Congressman, and his father was a lawyer. Harvey also became a lawyer. But he didn’t stop there. Harvey was initiated in the Skull & Bones in 1909. After his law degree he did some world travelling.
Then in 1914, he began working for Justice Wendall Holmes. Later in 1929, Alger Hiss (CFR) also began working for Justice Holmes. Hiss was a communist spy and later a key player during F.D. Roosevelt’s reign.
Harvey’s son William P. narrowly missed having his career ruined because William had financially helped Alger Hiss. Harvey had five children. Three of these had ties to the Skull & Bones Order also. Harvey became the Ass. Secretary of State in July, 1931 until March 1933 under Henry Lewis Stimson.
Secretary of State H.L. Stimson was also a Skull & Bones member (init. 1888) Harvey’s son McGeorge would co-author a book with Stimson entitled On Active Service in Peace and War in 1940. Harvey was special legal assistant to the U.S. Secretary of the Treasury.
Harvey became the Special Assistant to the Secretary of War during WW2. He travelled with the Sec. of War overseas numerous times. It is often said if you want to know where the real power lies, look at a powerful man’s advisors.
William began his War during the United States’ largest military challenge in history. Harvey was one of the most key figures in the supervision of the Manhattan Project developing the atomic bomb. He was the key Pentagon man. He did liaison work between the War Dept. and Office of Scientific Research and Development.
In 1952, Harvey took over the Carnegie Endowment for Peace from John Foster Dulles. The Carnegie Endowment for Peace has been a major vehicle for the Illuminati to finance, tax free, various projects. In 1971 for instance, the Carnegie Endowment for Peace spent over $2 million, and had assets of $41 million. The stated object of the foundation is “to promote international peace.” This is the type of peace that President George Bush told the United Nations that the world needed.
Skull & Bones member George Bush informed the U.N. that a One-World-Government peace was needed by the world. Harvey got the job at Carnegie because Alger Hiss had been convicted of perjury. John Foster Dulles was on record recommending Alger Hiss to replace himself. The various men who run the various Carnegie Foundations work with the Rockefellers.
William P. Bundy
William P. Bundy started out his career in 1947 working for Covington & Burling which is a firm that represents many of the Illuminati in Washington, D.C. Covington & Burling appears to have been a conduit for the Illuminati to create a left-wing political movement in the US. In 1951 he quit Covington & Burling to begin openly working for the CIA as an analyst, and then as assistant to the deputy director of the CIA. His job as assistant required him to get Atomic Energy Clearance. In 1953, Joe McCarthy had caught onto the New World Order.
Although the history books and papers report that he was “commie” hunting, if one reads Joe McCarthy’s own words it is clear be was gunning for the New World Order. Senator Joe McCarthy subpoenaed William Bundy to testify. The Senator knew he could expose a great deal if William P. Bundy was questioned, even if he might try to lie. The calling card to get the subpoena was the fact that William had donated at least $500 to help communist spy Hiss defend himself. Hiss’s brother Donald worked for Covington & Burling when William was there, and Alger had worked at the firm William’s Dad had worked at.
McCarthy sent down many subpoenas but Allen Dulles, who was part of the Illuminati and the CIA director ignored the subpoenas, and eventually was able to get William P. out of the country so that he would not have to face McCarthy’s questions.
The State Dept. was going to arrest William P. at the dock as he was trying to escape on the Queen Mary, but Alien Dulles was able to get the State Dept. to call off the arrest, and William P. Bundy sailed. McCarthy wrote to Allen Dulles, “I note your refusal to give us any answers to our questions. Your insistence is very revealing. It would seem that the last man in the world who would try to protect and hide the facts about one of his top officer’s [Bundy] association with, and contributions to, a convicted traitor would be the head of the CIA. I think it necessary for me to call your attention to the tremendous damage you thereby do to this organization. That the matter cannot and will not rest here is, of course, obvious.” (A Biography of Eleanor. Allen. and John Foster Dulles and their family network by Leonard Mosley, p.322)
Lou Russell, who was an important figure in the House Un-American Activities Committee (HUAC) was part of the Illuminati power structure.
This is something one wouldn’t expect. It appears like some of the men McCarthy thought were on his side weren’t. While the Hiss/Bundy affair led to McCarthy (a genuine patriot) being killed and discredited, someone else who was a socialist and lackey of the CFR was given wide publicity as an anti-communist hero from what happened to Hiss. Interesting how the credit is distributed by the establishment media.
This socialist was Richard Nixon (CFR). He was given false credit for convicting Hiss (CFR) to build a false public image as an anti-communist crusader. Nixon did not do the footwork etc., to get Hiss convicted contrary to the false image the establishment newspapers and history books give. Later, protected by his anti-communist mask, Nixon would recognize Red China, among many other pro-communist NWO acts.
By trying to subject a member of one of the top 13 Illuminati families to Congressional questioning, McCarthy had signed his death warrant. It was not long before the Illuminati killed McCarthy.
And they have dragged this great patriot’s name through the mud. Skull & Bones George Bush was still taking pot shots at Joe McCarthy during the 1992 Presidential campaign.
William P. Bundy commented on the help Allen Dulles gave him throughout the Hiss affair with the following words: “I guess there was an element of tribal loyalty in the way Allen handled this, that he knew me, he knew my brother, a sort of fellow feeling – a feeling for the comradeship of the CIA but also a tribal feeling toward a set of people who were in law firms, entered government when the need was felt, could be invited back to the house.”
Yes, that set of people is called the Illuminati. In 1960, William P. Bundy while still with the CIA, was placed as the Staff Director of the mew Presidential Commission on National Goals.
If national goals are seriously being set, then that implies that something is happening above and beyond the American people voting at the voting booths, congressmen voting at the Capital, and the market place simply functioning. Indeed there is a guiding hand behind events which is taking us down a preplanned route to achieve Illuminati goals. Bundy’s Commission on National Goals set down goals that are Hegelian philosophy.
The goals state that the individual has a duty to advance the will of the state, and that the state “is to stimulate changes of attitude… The American citizen in the years ahead ought to devote a larger portion of his time and energy directly to solution of the nation’s problems… many ways are open for citizens to participate in the attainment of national goals.” (America’s Secret Establishment. p.50)
Read the third part of the article
January 27, 2020