An ancient natural remedy that improves concentration and memory, and also fights impotence!
Today we’re going to talk about Ginseng, a special Chinese root that offers numerous health benefits. Ginseng is an ancient natural remedy for many diseases and is recognized for its powers worldwide. The root can be found in supplement form in pharmacies and health food stores as well as online. However, you must be careful when buying it, as there are many fake supplements that have no nutritional nor curing value.
Here are the main health benefits of Ginseng root:
– A powerful anti-inflammatory agent;
– Boosts blood circulation;
– Protects the arteries from damage;
– Improves memory and prevents blood loss;
– Dissolves blood clots;
– Stimulates the function of the brain and prevents numerous cognitive problems;
– Replenishes the levels of vitamin B1, B2, E and C in the body, as well as the levels of calcium, manganese and iron.
Drinking Ginseng tea is an ancient way of improving focus and mood – it can significantly reduce stress and anxiety and is often used to treat depression. The root is also used to treat Alzheimer’s disease and dementia, and according to new studies, it may also fight male impotence.
June 29, 2017
Also available in: Français