A New Option for Remote Novices and Practitioners Worldwide
The LiveOnlineYoga course has started as a response to the high demand for our method of teaching yoga that came from people that could not possibly attend the on-site classes of our successful international and multi-continental yoga school. As our name implies, we offer real-time instruction and yoga practice in unison, similarly with the on-site classes.
The teachings offered through LiveOnlineYoga are rooted in the largest yoga school of Europe, MISA (Movement for Spiritual Integration into Absolute) founded by the famous Yoga Teacher Gregorian Bivolaru.
For those who are not in the areas where Europe’s largest yoga school – MISA has classes, this internet course is a great alternative to practice under the direct guidance of one of our experienced teachers. We highly recommend this course for all our students who receive correspondence courses and would prefer to have weekly live instruction in the comfort of their own home under the watchful eye of a full-time instructor.
Course description: the most comprehensive teachings available on Integral Yoga
Course span: 2 – 2 ½ hours/ week for the beginners and 2 ½ – 3 ½ hours/ week for the medium and advanced students
Teaching method: Intensive (One class per week with real-time instruction, plus video replay link valid for 7 days)
Windows XP or higher / Macintosh
High-speed internet service (DSL or cable)
Webcam and microphone
Bonuses for our students:
– The first 2 classes are FREE of charge.
– A flexible schedule of the LiveOnlineYoga classes extended to 28 hours/ week
– 7-days-valid video recording links for each class and webinar
– Direct connection with your teacher
– Printed courses and additional materials every week
– Private support group
– Available languages: English and Romanian
– A weekly series of supplementary LiveOnlineYoga classes 100% FREE of charge:
• The students enrolled in beginners, medium, or advanced integral LiveOnlineYoga classes, as well as the ladies from the LiveOnlineShakti group can attend or refer to a family member, 100% FREE of charge, ONE of the following modules: LiveOnlineYoga for children, mothers, pregnant or seniors.
• The ladies enrolled in both an integral LiveOnlineYoga class (beginners, medium, or advanced) and the LiveOnlineShakti group can attend or refer to a family member, 100% FREE of charge, TWO of the following modules: LiveOnlineYoga for children, mothers, pregnant, and seniors.
Our students can join FREE of charge, spiritual celebrations, and events, in unison, with their colleagues from the various local yoga centers of our international school.
The LiveOnlineYoga platform keeps students informed about the local and online events of our school worldwide: camps, workshops, artistic and spiritual activities, and warmly encourages them to attend whenever they can.
September 7, 2021