18 Natural Pain Killers In Your Kitchen
Scientific research continues to prove the healing potential of nature, and many are finding that sometimes natural is best. Here’s a short list of natural pain killers that you can easily find in your kitchen and their potential healing benefits.
Top 18 Natural Pain Killers List
1. Ginger (add to 1-2 teaspoons daily to diet for general muscle pain).
2. Cloves (chewed gently for toothache / gum inflammation).
3. Apple Cider Vinegar (1 tablespoon mixed with water before meals for heartburn).
4. Garlic (can be made into an oil for earache).
5. Cherries (joint pain, headaches – 1 bowl per day).
6. Yogurt (2 cups per day – keep organic and without sweeteners).
7. Turmeric (chronic pain – 1/4 teaspoon per day).
8. Oats (endometrial pain – bonus: they are gluten free).
9. Salt (hot, salty foot baths work well for ingrown toenails – use 1 tsp per cup of water – soak 20 minutes twice daily).
10. Pineapple (stomach bloating and gas – 1 cup of fresh pineapple).
11. Peppermint (add a few drops of the essential oil to bath for sore muscles).
12. Grapes (back pain – 1 heaping cup per day).
13. Water (general injury pain, helps wash away the pain-triggering histamine – 8 x 8 ounce glasses per day).
14. Horseradish (sinus pain – 1 teaspoon twice daily).
15. Blueberries (bladder / urinary tract infections – 1 cup daily).
16. Raw Honey (topical application 4 times daily for cold sores / cancer sores).
17. Flax (breast pain – 3 tablespoons daily – must be ground, otherwise seeds will pass right through!)
18. Tomato Juice (leg cramps – tomato juice is rich in potassium – 10 oz daily).
April 9, 2019