C.S. Lewis Revealed the Secret Plan for Imprisoning the Whole World Back in 1942
“My dear wormwood,
Be sure that the patient remains completely fixated on politics. Arguments, political gossip, and obsessing on the faults of people they have never met serves as an excellent distraction from advancing in personal virtue, character, and the things the patient can control.
Make sure to keep the patient in a constant stage of angst, frustration, and general disdain towards the rest of the human race in order to avoid any kind of charity or inner peace from further developing.
Ensure the patient continues to believe that the problem is ‘out there’ in the ‘broken syste’ rather than recognizing there is a problem with him.
Keep up the good work,
– By C.S. Lewis, 1942 Screwtape Letters
This was back in 1942, when people still depended mainly on newspapers, and the biggest distraction was probably the one channel they had on their black and white TVs.
Today we have:
– the internet, HD TVs with million channels, computers, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, games, and all of those are accessible from Smart phones you wear in your pockets;
– clubs, alcohol, drugs, music that focuses on status, gossip, power;
– malls on every 5 miles with shops containing millions of things to buy;
– distractions on every corner, propaganda on every device, crystallized schedule of lifestyle and people craving for the weekend, countless addictions and medications that keep you a customer;
– poisons in our food, air, water, scarce of alternatives and social pressure to look perfect in the eyes of the public…
There are so many things just to keep you distracted from that deep void you feel inside yourself. Because until you have that “problem” inside yourself you will be a customer, you will spend your energy in a profitable way for them.
If you, somehow, solve the real problem inside you, the belief that you are not enough to be yourself, then the energy you have is all yours. They will lose a slave.
The plan to enslave all humanity is put into action a long time ago. It’s working, today better than ever before. And people don’t even realize they’ve been slaves for a long time. Some even take pride in their slavery.
August 1, 2017