Grow Back Your Receding Gums In 2 Weeks By Only Using These Natural Homemade Remedies
What bothers the dentist mostly is the problem with the receding gums. No matter how irrelevant this problem might seem, receding gums can cause unbearable pain. In fact, they can withdraw and make gaps between the gums and teeth, filled with bacteria. This stage can later lead to teeth loss.
Receding gums is a quite common health issue and most of the time is neglected or treated improperly because recession develops slowly. You will need to check your teeth carefully in order to see if there are any initial symptoms. It’s better to prevent and to treat it before it reaches more sever stage.
The commonest symptoms of receding gums are:
– tooth ache;
– larger or longer looking teeth;
– higher sensitivity.
The following factors are the main causes for receding gums:
– Don’t brush your teeth aggressively because it won’t make your teeth cleaner or brighter. If you put too much pressure on your teeth, you can damage the tooth enamel, causing receding gums. Brush your teeth gently.
– In case you have received receding gums because of genetics, you can’t do much about it. However, general awareness is always of some help.
– Sometimes, bacterial infections can cause periodontal diseases that damage the bone that supports your teeth and gums. This might be a serious problem that might result in tooth loss.
– Gum recession can occur as a result of hormonal changes and misbalance. When experiencing hormonal mess in your body, the gums become even more fragile and sensitive.
– Tobacco causes plaque accumulations on the teeth, leading to receding gums. One more reason to quit smoking!
– Grinding and clenching puts additional pressure on the teeth. If you don’t want to lose your teeth, you should stop immediately doing this. Don’t use force even if your upper and lower teeth don’t meet in order to prevent receding gums.
– If you don’t brush your teeth regularly, plaque and tartar buildup will get between your teeth.
As soon as you notice even the tiniest gap between the gums and teeth, visit your dentist immediately. You will need to undergo a tooth scaling, a treatment that consists of plaque and tartar removal from the area between and beyond the gum line. If it’s more severe, you will have to do a gum surgery in order to have the soft tissue grafted a little bit.
In case your situation is not that severe, you can get rid of receding gums by natural homemade therapies and remedies. If applied properly, these therapies and remedies can do wonders.
Coconut or sesame oil
Sesame oil contains powerful anti-inflammatory features. For centuries, it was used for cavity treatment and removal of toxins from the oral cavity in order to eliminate plaque buildup.
Moreover, it protects the teeth by coating them. All you need to do is to warm it and hold it in your mouth for 15 minutes on a daily basis. If you prefer, you can use coconut oil instead of sesame oil. It will provide the same effect.
Green tea contains numerous healing characteristics. It’s rich in antioxidants that fight against the free radicals and prevent from a lot of ailments. It has high content of catechins, which are potent antioxidants that eliminates periodontal diseases and tighten the bond between the gums and teeth and gums. Green tea reduce swelling and inflammation, as well.
The commonest product for skin care, it relieves inflammation and repairs cell structure. It treats receding gums effectively, mostly because its capacity to fight inflammation.
Clove oil, Myrrh, and Eucalyptus oil
Clove oil is an agent which numbs the pain and soothes the toothache. It treats halitosis too. Rub 2 drops of this oil on your gums and consult your doctor in case you consume blood clotting medication.
Eucalyptus oil is a powerful germicide which kills the germs and prevents oral diseases. Before applying this oil on the gums, dilute it.
Massaging myrrh on the gums helps too. Crush it well and mix it with some water and it’s ready to be applied to the sore gums.
Lemon oil is widely known for its antiseptic and anti-bacterial properties. Use it if you want to promote gum reconstruction. It treats halitosis, as well. This oil is great for your cavity and aids in the process of growing back your gums. In fact, it boosts the gums regeneration. It can refresh your breath as well thanks to its nice scent. But, watch out since too much application of this oil can damage the teeth enamel. You can use it once a week.
How to make your own lemon oil?
– ½ or ¼ cup of olive oil;
– 1 fresh lemon, juiced.
Mix both liquids in a jar and close it with a lid. Then, shake it well and store it in a dark place so it can become infusion. Let it stay like that for several weeks, and then you use it for your own oral problems. Once a day shake the jar. You can start to use your lemon oil after 3 weeks.
Put a small amount of the lemon oil on a toothbrush or on your finger and rub it gently on the gums for a couple of minutes. Repeat the procedure once a week.
January 14, 2018