Science Speaks Out About Electromagnetic Frequencies Harms
Are humankind, plus all life forms on Planet Earth, heading toward a catastrophic physiological event resulting from vested-interest businesses, industries and advertising campaigns advancing a meme that has morphed into an acknowledged addiction? That addiction, or dependency, is the microwave technology “smart” gadgets and appliances which emit electromagnetic frequencies in various ranges of the electromagnetic spectrum with damaging health effects.
It must be noted that 32% of industry-sponsored EMF/RF/ELF research found non-thermal wave adverse effects, which microwave industry professional societies like ICNIRP (International Commission on Non-Ionizing Radiation Protection) totally disregard as non-factual, even non-existent, and does not cite them in the “science” it provides to government agencies! That’s a HUGE conflict of interest. Whereas, independent non-industry and academic research studies found 70% harmful non-thermal effects!
Study the chart below to understand the implications.
Now, carefully consider what’s going on with all the electronic/microwave technology-run gadgets and appliances that innovatively have been forced upon consumers “for our benefit”!
Radiation emitting devices include electronic products, such as medical and non-medical equipment, lasers, x-ray systems, ultrasound equipment, microwave ovens, color TVs, laptops, tablets, and PDAs. According to the FDA, a radiation-emitting device is any product that uses electricity to power an electronic circuit.
In the above chart, take special note of the appliances you may be using, especially one you even may not be aware of – your newly retrofitted electric, natural gas or water AMI Smart Meter, which emits EMFs/RFs from the two-way ZigBee radio that is built in to spy on you and also to control your usage of the utility, e.g., turn it off or cause a “burn out”. Also, that ZigBee allows the utility to monitor your usage and, in turn, sell your personal data to third parties for special marketing campaigns. “Onzo” explains that. Plus, the ZigBee is run on microwave technology, so the system is very porous and prone to hacking! Did you know that?
The Physiological Aspects of EMFs/RFs
Microwave technology-run electronics can produce two types of waves: thermal and non-thermal, both of which cause harm to the human organism at various levels, especially for fetuses and small, growing children, or anyone with a health-challenge, i.e., electromagnetic hypersensitivity (EHS), multiple chemical sensitivity (MCS), cancer, heart issues, etc.
Joel M. Moskowitz, PhD, Director of the Center for Family and Community Health, School of Public Health, University of California, Berkeley, collected a bibliography of scientific studies regarding the adverse effects of EMFs/RFs, which consumers ought to know about, consider seriously and take the necessary actions to ensure safety, so we’re listing them as a resource with grateful thanks to Dr. Moskowitz.
1. Electromagnetic Radiation Safety
3. Corporate Ties That Bind: An Examination of Corporate Manipulation and Vested Interest in Public Health, Martin J. Walker (Ed.), New York: Skyhorse Publishing. Mar 28, 2017. 24 chapters; 592 pp.
4. Brief Report on the Gaps in the Knowledge about the Health Effects of the RF-EMF Exposures, Leszczynski D. Unpublished paper. Mar. 15, 2017.
5. Analysis of mobile phone use among young patients with brain tumors in Japan, Sato Y, Kojimahara N, Yamaguchi N. in Bioelectromagnetics, Mar 24, 2017.
6. Electronic control of gene expression and cell behaviour in Escherichia coli through redox signaling, Tschirhart T, Kim E, McKay R, Ueda H, Wu HC, Pottash AE, Zargar A, Negrete A, Shiloach J, Payne GF, Bentley WE. in Nat. Commun. Jan 17, 2017.
7. Exposure to radiofrequency radiation emitted from mobile phone jammers adversely affects the quality of human sperm, E. Parsanezhad, S.M.J. Mortazavi, T. Doohandeh, B. Namavar Jahromi, H. Mozdarani, A. Zarei, M. Davari, S. Amjadi, A. Soleimani, M. Haghani in International Journal of Radiation Research, Jan 2017. Also see this article on the same topic.
8. Pulsed or continuous EMF induce apoptotic signaling pathway in mouse spermatogenic cells in vitro and may affect male fertility, Solek P, Majchrowicz L, Bloniarz D, Krotoszynska E, Koziorowski M. in Toxicology, Mar 16, 2017.
9. Exposing the G-quadruplex to electric fields: the role played by telomeres in the propagation of DNA errors, Cerón-Carrasco JP, Jacquemin D. in Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, Mar 20, 2017.
10. Effect of 1.8 GHz RF EMR on novel object associative recognition memory in mice, Wang K, Lu JM, Xing ZH, Zhao QR, Hu LQ, Xue L, Zhang J, Mei YA in Sci Rep. Mar 17, 2017.
11. Mitochondrial DNA damage and oxidative damage in HL-60 cells exposed to 900MHz RF, Sun Y, Zong L, Gao Z, Zhu S, Tong J, Cao Y in Mutat Res. Mar 7, 2017.
12. Personal medical electronic devices and walk-through metal detector security systems: assessing EMI effects, Guag J, Addissie B, Witters D. in Biomed Eng Online, Mar 20, 2017.
13. Exposure to EMF from smart utility meters in Great Britain; part I – laboratory measurements, Peyman A, Addison D, Mee T, Goiceanu C, Maslanyj M, Mann S. in Bioelectromagnetics, Mar 21, 2017.
14. The effect of Wi-Fi EMF on object recognition tasks in male rats, Hassanshahi A, Shafeie SA, Fatemi I, Hassanshahi E, Allahtavakoli M, Shabani M, Roohbakhsh A, Shamsizadeh A. in Neurol Sci. Mar 22, 2017.
15. Assessment of Public Exposure From WLANs in the West Bank-Palestine, Lahham A, Sharabati A, ALMasri H. in Radiat Prot Dosimetry, Mar 3, 2017.
16. Effect of acute millimeter wave exposure on dopamine metabolism of NGF-treated PC12 cells, Haas AJ, Le Page Y, Zhadobov M, Sauleau R, Dréan YL, Saligaut C. in J Radiat Res. Feb 24, 2017.
17. SAR Simulations & Safety, Fiedler TM, Ladd ME, Bitz AK. in Neuroimage, Mar 20, 2017.
18. Effect of adverse environmental conditions & protective clothing on temperature rise in a human exposed to RF EMF, Moore SM, McIntosh RL, Iskra S, Lajevardipour A, Wood AW. in Bioelectromagnetics, Mar 24. 2017.
19. “These Power Lines Make Me Ill”: A Typology of Residents’ Health Responses to a New High-Voltage Power Line, Porsius JT, Claassen L, Woudenberg F, Smid T, Timmermans DR. in Risk Anal. Mar 17, 2017.
20. Measuring Occupational Exposure to Extremely Low-Frequency Electric Fields at 220 kV Substations, Pirkkalainen H, Heiskanen T, Tonteri J, Elovaara J, Mika P, Korpinen L. in Radiat Prot Dosimetry, Mar 3, 2017.
21. Evaluation of the effects of power-frequency magnetic fields on the electrical activity of cardiomyocytes differentiated from human induced pluripotent stem cells, Takahashi M1, Saito A, Jimbo Y, Nakasono S. in J Toxicol Sci. 2017.
22. EMF Seems to Not Influence Transcription via CTCT Motif in Three Plant Promoters, Sztafrowski D, Aksamit-Stachurska A, Kostyn K, Mackiewicz P, Łukaszewicz M. in Front Plant Sci. Mar 7, 2017.
The above information needs to be taken seriously and interpolated by the microwave industry, its industry sponsors and professional societies, but most of all, by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission and all fifty U.S. states public utilities commissions pushing AMI Smart Meters and, not least of all, Wi-Fi in the sky: 5G, which has not been tested for safety and health effects for humans, plant and animal life.
Decemeber 16, 2018